We all battle anxiety, overwhelm, weariness, discouragement, and worry: a bundle of emotions that comes with being human, especially a female human.
In spite of our blessings and good fortune, it is our tendency as wives and mothers to wish for more, to strive for better, to push too hard, and to blame all the inner turmoil either on people and pressures outside of ourselves OR on our own deficits. The result is an oppressive cycle of stress.
In this episode of the WifeSavers Podcast, So Tired and Going Crazy: 4 Steps to Less Stress and More Peace, multi-award-winning author and global marriage educator, Ramona Zabriskie, and her husband of 40+ years, Dale, discuss their approach to reclaiming sanity: staying even-keeled, loving, and productive in spite of worldly or family demands, chaos, or troubles.
THROW ME A WIFESAVER: “I feel anxious and I see so much that needs to be done in every area: my physical health, my marriage, my family, my house and yard, myself… I have a vision of what life can be, not perfect but more peaceful, joyful, calm… I just feel like I need time to myself to think, work, pray, exercise, create order in our home. Instead, I feel like the on-call doctor in the ER (with a side job as a taxi driver). HELP! AUGHH!!!”
⇒ Listen and learn a step-by-step roadmap for achieving more peace in your life and relationship.
KEY TOPICS IN THIS EPISODE:
- The 4 steps to greater inner peace, even serenity
- How to use the 3 “Shhh’s” to remove yourself from the fray by tapping down environmental expectations
- The daily practice that will help you rise above the fray and set your intention
- Ways to achieve regular respite, shutting down or refocusing energy
- How to use these approaches as a springboard to reengage with vigor
- Why individual inner peace is so crucial to a successful marriage
“I rely heavily on everything they share and am so grateful for their deep wisdom and experience! Such a great example of a healthy, beautiful relationship and conversation. I feel like I’m in their living room just listening to them talk.” ✮✭✭✭✭” Apple Podcasts listener
- WS Podcast Ep 10: How Do I Find Balance: A Woman’s Greatest Challenge
- WS Podcast Ep 7: Feeling Burned Out After Too Much Stress
- WS Podcast Ep 44: How to Keep Calm and Carry On
- WS by Ramona on YouTube: Conversations on Finding Balance
Use these resources to learn more from Ramona on this and other subjects related to your womanhood and relationships:
✅ Read Ramona’s new edition of the multi-award-winning book, WIFE FOR LIFE: THE POWER TO SUCCEED IN MARRIAGE | Amazon
✅ Sign up for Ramona’s FREE Weekly Mentor Letter full of loving support and helpful instruction
✅ Get Ramona’s FREE ebook: “5 Lies We Tell Brides and The 5 Truths That Save Wives“
✅ Join Ramona’s FREE live Masterclass “Understanding Your Husbands and Sons”
✅ Join Ramona’s FREE live Masterclass “True Desire, Real Romance”
✅ Ramona’s personal development and marriage success program: WifeSavers Course and Community