Do you feel like the hub of a wheel and all the spokes are squeaking? Everyone and everything seems to need you right now, which means someone or something is being neglected: YOU especially. What would it take to feel more “balanced”? Ramona and her husband Dale answer a wife who is wearing out; spread so thin between competing responsibilities and relationships, she’s afraid no one is getting “enough”.
Throw Me a WifeSaver: “I find that often I just run out of time and energy to focus on anything. What can I do to help this problem lessen? How do I find balance?”
Listen and learn why a woman gets so easily “out of balance” and how she can realign herself and her relationships so that everyone feels more steady and satisfied.
- The inherent gifts of womanhood that make her susceptible to overdoing
- False perceptions or definitions of “balance” that fuel frustration
- The exhausting struggle between a woman’s two great needs or desires
- How an inner “hierarchy” can guide her choices
- What “responding” and “romancing” have to do with restoring balance
- Why a husband is uniquely positioned to help her achieve and maintain balance