Has your man felt stalemated, unmotivated, or rudderless in his career? Have you seen him act depressed or anxious about his current job? Ramona and Dale, who have been there, answer a wife who is very worried about her husband because he’s so unhappy at work, and because the strain is affecting their marriage.
Throw Me a WifeSaver: “My husband has been at a point for a while where he is unsatisfied with his job, but he doesn’t have any clue what to do. Lately, it seems like he’s become another person. He goes to work, comes home, and his time is mostly spent on his computer or his phone. I’m drowning myself in worry, fears, and insecurities. I feel like he’s slipping further and further away. I’m afraid I’m not doing good enough as his wife, and it’s making it hard for me to keep control of my emotions. Help!”
Listen and learn what’s really going on inside for both of them and what a wife can do to help her husband out of the doldrums and moving towards positive solutions.
- Where his anxiety and depression may be coming from
- Why he is withdrawing from her
- How the male brain deals with stress and emotion
- Why his behavior triggers worry and fear in her
- The potential impact of her understanding and involvement
- Four ways to get him energized and moving towards solutions and dreams