Is your husband depressed, distant, demoralized? It may be that he’s unsure you really trust or have faith in him. Ramona and her husband, Dale, answer a wife who has just discovered that her husband has silently felt unsupported for years, and she’s eager to repair the damage.
Throw Me a WifeSaver: “I discovered during a conference that my husband and I are attending, the thing my husband resents about me more than anything else…His notes read: “I forgive her for not believing in me.” I need to understand how better to show that I believe in him. Where to start?”
LISTEN and learn the 6 life-staking questions every wife needs to ask herself if she wants to strengthen or restore her faith in her man and rekindle his love for her.
- What she may be doing inadvertently, that says to him that she doesn’t believe
- The six questions she has to answer to restore her faith in him
- What attitude will restore his trust in her
- The actions that will best demonstrate her belief in him
- The promising prognosis for their marriage