Who hasn’t had a sleepless night or two lately? The world is getting more and more frantic, more and more frenetic, and yet and somehow, in the midst of so much we cannot control, wives and mothers are supposed to take care of business as usual.
If you’re feeling rudderless or disconnected these days, hounded by a constant sense of anxiety and distress, you’re not alone. Women everywhere are dealing with record-high levels of stress as they worry over their family’s health, finances, and future, which is not good. A nervous undercurrent in your life hurts not only your own heart but disrupts (and even damages) the relationships you count on most.
In this episode of the WifeSavers Podcast, How to Keep Calm and Carry On, multi-award-winning marriage author and educator, Ramona Zabriskie, and her husband, Dale, help a wife who is feeling especially anxious and fearful over current events in the world.
THROW ME A WIFESAVER: “I feel like I’m wasting my life right now. My anxiety over what’s going to happen the rest of this year is overwhelming and I’m spinning my wheels. Going crazy. Help.”
Listen and learn how to replace stress with a steady calm that restores creativity and productivity in your life. Feel empowered and prepared for whatever comes next!
- How “triangulation” can steady emotions and ready us for action
- Two powerful means of putting current events into context
- What we should be preparing for during uncertain times
- What “rehearsing” means and how it mitigates fear
- Five immediately actionable tactics for de-escalating anxiety
- The four powerful benefits of prayer or meditation
“A gift to all marriages. So grateful for these people and wisdom!!!” ✮✭✭✭✭” Apple Podcasts listener