Feeling lonely or resentful or misunderstood when one or the other of you is reading messages into your physical relationship that are not intended?
Have you tried to communicate with each other about sex, but your conversations turn out less than productive or helpful?
Maybe you feel reticent to initiate or lead a discussion with your spouse because you don’t know how to begin or how to navigate issues involving sex.
Or it may be that you’ve got a pretty good sex life, but you’ve always wondered if things could get even better.
A powerful physical relationship starts with open, honest communication with your spouse but if you find the subject tricky to tackle, you’re not alone!
In this special episode of the WifeSavers Podcast, “Conversations on Physical Intimacy”, multi-award-winning marriage author and educator, Ramona Zabriskie, and her husband of 40+ years, Dale, introduce their revolutionary yet natural, conversational approach to improving physical intimacy in marriage. Compelling student reviews and experiences are interwoven throughout.
THROW ME A WIFESAVER: “My husband and I can’t seem to get on the same page in our sexual life. I want him to understand me, but he thinks I should be able to “just do it”. Any ideas on how to handle this better?”
Key points in the podcast:
- Why understanding your partner in regards to your sexual relationship can be a challenge
- How you can navigate sensitive or complex areas of discussion regarding sex
- Why she can confuse and frustrate him when he’s trying to get close to her and to please her
- How a man’s sexuality is actually more complex than the cliche’s lead on
- How to talk together to keep the sexual relationship strong despite a demanding family life
- The importance of emotional intimacy to physical intimacy and how communication improves both
“I love the tone. I love the honesty. I appreciate the lightness in spite of the depth of the topic! ✮✭✭✭✭” Podcast listener