Feeling desired, even “wooed”, is the romantic high that that poetry, film, literature, and music have prepped us for all our lives, right, [first name]? But how realistic is it to expect all the passion, mystery, and excitement to continue throughout a long lifetime together? Is it possible to create romance-on-demand at any age or any stage?
In this episode of the WifeSavers Podcast, “The Best Of the WifeSavers Podcast: Romance and Desire That Last”, multi-award-winning marriage author and educator, Ramona Zabriskie, and her husband of 40+ years, Dale, answer a wife who is longing for days past when she felt that her husband was attentive and amorous, drawn and devoted to her.
Throw Me a WifeSaver: “My husband was INCREDIBLE with me for so long…he was doting on me, loving on me, encouraging me. Now I don’t feel that way, and I don’t know how to fix it. What can I do? How do I bring romance back into my marriage?”
Listen and learn loving strategies that are more doable than cynics might think and more down-to-earth than romantics might expect!
- Why “romance” is important to women
- Our two great needs at odds in the quest for romance
- How today’s expectations of marriage differ from the past
- The definition of love vs. desire and why we want both
- 3 dynamics that make us desire, or feel drawn toward, our spouse
- 6 challenges that will bust complacency and cultivate excitement
“I love listening to the dynamic between Ramona and Dale and hope that my husband and I will be like them in 30 years!” ✭✭✭✭✭ ITunes/Apple listener (We’d so appreciate your review on Apple/iTunes or your favorite podcast platform!)