Are there a rock bed principles that can make or break a marriage? There are.
Internalizing a few key practices and attitudes can practically guarantee that you and your spouse will not just stay together, but stay in love. No matter your stage of life or state of marriage, you and your spouse can create a fully-vested romantic partnership by applying a seven-part formula to your relationship.
In this episode of the WifeSavers Podcast, “The Seven Secrets to an Amazing Marriage”, multi-award-winning marriage author and educator, Ramona Zabriskie, and her husband of 40+ years, Dale, share the seven foundational principles that they, and countless others, have depended on to build a thriving marriage.
THROW ME A WIFESAVER: “Life has been very beautiful for me. From almost being separated and now a wedding in the next three weeks…I want to know if you and your hubby will just share with me and my hubby good advice in marriage…We are not young but we still don’t know everything.” WifeSaver from Kenya
Key Points in this podcast:
- The first principle that will make your marriage different and more powerful than any other kind of partnership
- The second principle, which counters the fear of losing one another, of betrayal, abandonment, apathy, or neglect
- The third principle, which counters feeling unsafe emotionally
- A fourth principle, which overcomes loneliness, unfair judgment, and unnecessary conflict
- The fifth principle that helps spouses avoid feeling overwhelmed, overused, or underappreciated
- A sixth principle strengthens both partners equally so one does not dominate or control the other
- And the sixth powerful principle that can strengthen your relationship like nothing else
“The advice is top-notch but the best part is the discussion and humor! ✭✭✭✭✭” Apple Podcast listener