Want him to be into what you’re “into”? To have more in common? To talk about more that is exciting and interesting to BOTH of you?
In this episode, Ramona and her husband, Dale, answer a wife who is struggling to emotionally connect with her man; a man that is her “opposite” in so many ways. Listen and learn how you can feel closer as friends through common interests despite very different personalities, interests, or approaches to family life!
Throw Me a WifeSaver: “We have very different personalities and our perspectives are exact opposite based on our experience in life… I have wondered is there a point to continue with not much in common? How do I remedy this?”
- Why feeling disconnected is a crisis that needs addressing
- What a wife and husband could be “forgetting” or misunderstanding
- Whether or not “having similarities” will solve their problems
- What two actions will have the most impact on her feelings towards him
- The optimal use of time to foster connection
- The “circle” approach/exercise to discovering or creating common interests
- How to become involved in each other’s sphere of interests
- The truth behind the premise that having nothing in common means you’re not compatible