Are too many conversations with your husband leaving both of your feeling frustrated? It may be that what you are saying is being heard very differently than you intend. Multi-award-winning author and marriage educator, Ramona Zabriskie, and her husband, Dale, answer a wife who doesn’t mean to come across as negative and unloving but is afraid that’s exactly how she’s being received. Listen and learn how with a few tweaks in approach and wording a wife can completely alter the outcome of almost any conversation with her husband to the positive.
Throw Me a WifeSaver: “Sometimes when I respond negatively to things with my husband, I know right away that I’ve gone about it all wrong. I definitely don’t want to handle things in an unloving way it just seems to come out in a burst of emotions sometimes before I even know how to package it in a more positive way. Any suggestions?”The most listened to WifeSavers Podcast episode ever!
- Why his perceptions may be formed or based on the words and phrases you are using
- Identifying seven characteristics of negative language that you may be unaware of
- What actual messages you may be sending inadvertently
- Mindset or paradigm shifts that will undergird permanent changes in your communication style
- Three simple but powerful linguistic approaches that will lessen confusion and leave you both feeling better