Are too many conversations with your husband leaving both of your feeling frustrated? It may be that what you are saying is being heard very differently than you intend. Multi-award-winning author and marriage educator, Ramona Zabriskie, and her husband, Dale, answer a wife who doesn’t mean to come across as negative and unloving but is afraid that’s exactly how she’s being received. Listen and learn how with a few tweaks in approach and wording a wife can completely alter the outcome of almost any conversation with her husband to the positive.
Throw Me a WifeSaver: “Sometimes when I respond negatively to things with my husband, I know right away that I’ve gone about it all wrong. I definitely don’t want to handle things in an unloving way it just seems to come out in a burst of emotions sometimes before I even know how to package it in a more positive way. Any suggestions?”
The most listened to WifeSavers Podcast episode ever!
- Why his perceptions may be formed or based on the words and phrases you are using
- Identifying seven characteristics of negative language that you may be unaware of
- What actual messages you may be sending inadvertently
- Mindset or paradigm shifts that will undergird permanent changes in your communication style
- Three simple but powerful linguistic approaches that will lessen confusion and leave you both feeling better
“Love the practical applications Dale and Ramona describe and actually MODEL so well in their podcasts! I find it especially valuable hearing what a conversation SHOULD sound like — much different than I hear in my life otherwise. I think of it like learning a foreign language! ✮✭✭✭✭” Apple Podcasts listener