We talk a lot on the WifeSavers Podcast about the influential power a woman has in her marriage, which is true. However, it is also true what researchers have found about the man in a relationship: husbands have the power to make or break that union.
In this 50th episode of the WifeSavers Podcast, How to Be a Better Husband: Four Secrets Your Husband Needs to Know to Make You Happy, multi-award-winning marriage author and educator, Ramona Zabriskie and her husband of 40+ years, Dale, share with a middle-aged but newly-wed husband and wife what they have learned about his role in the success of their marriage.
THROW ME A WIFESAVER: “I want to know if you and your hubby will just share with my hubby your good advice for marriage. We are not young but we still don’t know everything.”
Listen and learn how husbands can choose to view and respond to a wife’s womanhood and individuality in such a way that it satisfies her heart: motivating her to do her very best by him.
- Why a man’s actions are the key variable that determines whether a relationship succeeds or fails
- Why it is a challenge for most men to navigate the complexities of marriage
- How that complexity can be simplified
- First Secret: What she needs to consistently feel from him
- Second Secret: What she needs to consistently hear from him
- Third Secret: What she needs to consistently know about him
- Fourth Secret: What she needs him to consistently do for her
- How his actions can soothe the fears all women wrestle with
- What he can look forward to when he tries his best to do well by her
“This has been my favorite podcast for years! And now my husband will join in to listen. Thanks, Ramona and Dale for becoming a part of our family and all the help you’ve given us!” ✮✭✭✭✭” Apple Podcasts listener
Ep 35: The Seven Secrets to a Successful Marriage (attitudes that both spouses would do well to cultivate)
Ep 31: Romance and Desire That Last (how to reignite the flame and keep it hot)
Ep 18: To Transform Your Marriage, Focus on This (the key to taking your marriage to a new level of closeness)
✅ You’ll want to combine this episode with Ramona and Dale’s acclaimed 6 part audio course: “Conversations on Physical Intimacy for Wives and Their Husbands” at wifesavers.org/conversations