What’s your excuse? Time? Money? Babysitters? Nothing interesting to do? There’s always a reason for married couples and parents to neglect or postpone the weekly concentrated couple time called “date night”. Even if it seems next to impossible to pull off, you’re probably still craving your spouse’s exclusive attention and would love a refreshing change of pace.
In this episode of the WifeSavers Podcast, “Date Night or Bust! Why and How To Make It The Best Time All Week”, multi-award-winning marriage author and educator, Ramona Zabriskie, and her husband of 40+ years, Dale, answer a wife who is trying to figure out how to manage a regular date night with her husband.
THROW ME A WIFESAVER: “Date night really isn’t possible, as we have no one to watch our kids that we trust. We do escape to our room and lock the doors, and the kids are still home. Does that count?”
Listen and learn why it’s absolutely critical to prioritize the time, support, and resources you need to make married-dating a habit, and how to create low-to-no-cost date-nights!
Key Points in this podcast:
- Why a change of environment and conversation has such an impact on a couple
- What researchers have found out about our dependency on each other
- What is actually created when a couple is free from the pull of all other relationships
- Five super fun, super creative no-cost date-night ideas you can enjoy at home!
- How to get a whole year’s worth of low-to-no-cost date ideas for FREE!
“Ramona and Dale are the best! I have learned so much from them! Their playful, loving example is incredible. ✭✭✭✭✭” Apple Podcast listener