In this episode, Ramona and her husband, Dale, answer a wife who is longing for more verbal affirmation and expressions of love from her husband. Learn how a wife can ask for, inspire, recognize, and receive his expressions of love.
Throw Me a WifeSaver: “My husband rarely says I love you. I can’t even remember the last time. I hate always being the first one to say it, like I’m prompting him. What can I do?”
- How and why he expresses his feelings differently from her
- What affect her discontent is having on him
- How personality and family background affect his communication
- Ways to encourage him positively to meet her need
- The most effective and productive perspective on the situation
- How to lessen the irritation and disappointment she feels