In this episode, Ramona and her husband, Dale, answer a wife, who late in pregnancy, is struggling with her physical relationship with her husband. Learn what unique dynamics are in play at this stage of family life and how taking them into account and making adjustments can help a wife strengthen her marriage.
Throw Me a WifeSaver: “I’m now 37 weeks pregnant and feel completely unattractive. But just because my body is busy doing one thing doesn’t mean the rest of me still doesn’t want to be wanted. What should I do?”
- How becoming parents impacts your sexual relationship
- The importance of maintaining healthy, physical intimacy through all stages of family life
- Adjustments that have to made to your physical relationship during pregnancy and newborn stage
- Common mental blocks and stresses during this period
- Realistic expectations and time tables for physical intimacy before and after delivery
- The impact of body image or how she feels about her own body