Feeling desired—even “wooed”—is the romantic high that that poetry, film, literature, and music have prepped women for all their lives. But how realistic is it to expect the passion, mystery, and excitement to continue throughout a lifelong marriage? Is it possible to create-on-demand at any age or any stage?
Multi-award winning marriage author and educator, Ramona Zabriskie and her husband, Dale, answer a wife who is longing for days past when she felt that her husband was more drawn and devoted to her.
Throw Me a WifeSaver: “My husband was INCREDIBLE with me for so long…he was doting on me, loving on me, encouraging me. Now I don’t feel that way, and I don’t know how to fix it. What can I do? How do I bring romance back into my marriage?”
Listen and learn how to re-ignite and sustain the amorous fun and fascination you once felt n your relationship! The answers are more doable than cynics might think and more down-to-earth than romantics might expect!
- Why “romance” is important to women
- Our two great needs at odds in the quest for romance
- How today’s expectations of marriage differ from the past
- The definition of love vs. desire and why we want both
- 3 dynamics that make us desire, or feel drawn toward, our spouse
- 6 challenges that will bust complacency and cultivate excitement
“I love listening to the dynamic between Ramona and Dale and hope that my husband and I will be like them in 30 years!” ✭✭✭✭✭ iTunes/Apple listener