Are too many stressful days in a row leaving you feeling overwhelmed? Inadequate? Neglected or unsupported? Would you like to feel hopeful, productive, even joyful again?
In this episode, Ramona and her husband, Dale, answer a wife who in the aftermath of excessive and prolonged stress, is feeling used up and burnt out. Listen and learn how a woman can bring healthy energy back into her life without costly vacations, elaborate strategies, or wearing out loved ones in the process.
Throw Me a WifeSaver: “I feel like the aloe plant that’s been forgotten on the porch…Sometimes I wonder if all the care & attention in the world will be enough to resurrect that poor aloe/me!”
- Why the search for happiness may be the wrong approach
- Easy adaptions to bring joy into her life
- The consequences of a women’s non-stop thinking and activity
- The antidote to the killer hormone, cortisol
- Why we need regular doses of time alone and time with other women
- What a husband can do to help, and the advantages to him
- Approaches to self-education to restore worth and mental health
- Approaches to finding new perspective through “inspiration”
- The key to avoiding depletion
Would you like to know how your husband can become your best resource for alleviating stress and mitigating “overwhelm”? That’s the subject of Ramona’s FREE keynote at next week’s online MOM CONFERENCE, October 1-5, 2018. Get incredibly useful helps and information from nearly 30 experts like Dr. Laura Markham, Jordan Page, Liz Edmunds, Kristen A. Jenson, Michael Gurian, and Ramona! REGISTER NOW!